Monday, June 23, 2008

SPIDERMAN VS PETER PARKER



These Pics are a few months old, but they just show how different Kayden and Kanyon's personalities are. Kanyon is Wild at heart and loves anything were there is a super hero. He likes to dress up and play pretend (especially spiderman), but he constantly has to have help in staying entertained. While Kayden is happy just sitting alone playing with cars, trucks ect.(basically anything with wheels) (oh and don't forget his fetish with shoes). They Keep me entertained very well and I am afraid i would be very bored withhout them. (p.s. the glasses are not his but he enjoyed wearing them)








1 comment:

n & t said...

Roxie, your boys are so cute. I can't believe they are already that big. Time goes by way too fast. Is the weather in Wyoming a lot cooler than St. George? If so I am very jealous!