Tuesday, September 23, 2008

MOM'S BIG HELPERS

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


LATELY KANYON WANTS TO HELP CLEAN THINGS UP. HE DOESN'T ALWAYS CLEAN THE BEST BUT I FIGURE ATLEAST HE WANT TO HELP. KAYDEN GOT INTO THE OATS AND MADE A BIG MESS AND KANYON RAN TO THE CLOSET GOT THE VACUME AND STARTED TO VACUME. MOST OF THE TIME WHEN HE VACUMES I HOLD THE CORD TO MAKE SURE HE DOESN'T VACUME IT UP, BUT THE OTHER DAY KAYDEN WANTED TO HOLD IT. THEY MADE A GREAT TEAM.

3 comments:

SuzyQSparkles said...

That's the best way to do it (I think). Allow them to help when they're young and WANT to help. Teach them the right way, but don't "fix" things that aren't right... most likely they'll need doing again in a few day's time anyway.

Then, when they're older, they'll already know they are expected to help and they'll know how to do things the way you want them done.

I also LOVE IT when they want to help each other.

Is some of this helpfulness new from Preschool? I'll bet they have things to help with there!

Sarah Jimenez said...

I can't believe how big your boys are getting! They are so cute. How nice to have them want to help out around the house. Rylee's idea of helping is unloading dirty dishes from the dishwasher =) Hope you guys are freezing too bad.

Sarah Jimenez said...

Ooops! *** Hope you AREN'T freezing too bad!