Thursday, September 4, 2008

PRESCHOOL

KANYON HAD HIS FIRST DAY AT PRESCHOOL TODAY. HE LOVED IT BUT NOT AS MUCH AS I DID. I FORGOT HOW MUCH EASIER IT IS TO RUN ERRANDS WITH ONLY ONE CHILD. HE GOES TUESDAY THRU FRIDAY FROM 8:30-12:30 AND THEY FEED HIM BREAKFAST AND LUNCH. I COULD REALLY GET USED TO THIS.

Photobucket

BELIEVE IT OR NOT THIS IS THE BEST PICTURE I WAS ABLE TO GET AFTER SEVERAL TRIES. (HE IS SUCH A GOOF BALL)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THIS IS INSIDE HIS CLASS ROOM THEY HAVE SO MUCH TO DO. KAYDEN DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE. KAYDEN GETS TO START PRESCHOOL AFTER HE TURNS 3 AT THE END OF OCTOBER.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Marci said...

hey! Great to hear from you. You have GOT to put that book on hold, dear. It is that good. Shannon Hale has a couple of other great ones. You ought to join goodreads.com and compare books with me. It would be fun!

n & t said...

I can't believe Kanyon is already at the age to go to preschool! How time flies... It looks like he got him self all settled in to a fun classroom.

n & t said...

Roxie!! I saw your parents today at Chany's reception! It was so nice to see them, and it made me miss those days I would go to your house in high school. I even got to see felicia(sorry, I don't know the spelling) and even Tabitha! Tabi grew up so much, and I was shocked! Oh, your mom was talking about the puppy and the cake, but I forgot to ask what kind of puppy she got... Do you know?