Thursday, November 20, 2008

NAME TAG

1) Rock Star Name.( First pet, Current car):Rusty Chevy
2)Your gangsta star name (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe):Vanilla Flat
3) Your Native American name (favorite color, favorite animal): Green Monkey
4) Your soap opera name (middle name, city of birth): Ann Orem
5) Your star wars name (first three letters of your last name, first two letters of your first name) : Lanro
6) Superhero name (2nd fave color, fave drink): black water
7) Nascar name (the names of your grandfathers): Von Terry
8) TV Weather Anchor name (5th grade teachers last name, major city starting with same letter:): Lareen Laramie
9) Spy name (favorite season, favorite flower): Spring Tulip
10) Cartoon name (favorite fruit, article of clothing you are wearing): Strawberry Pants
11) Hippie name (what you ate for breakfast, favorite tree): Slimfast shake Quakies

I tag everyone that reads this!!!! It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed it.

PS: MY CAMERA WAS STOLEN FROM MY HUSBANDS WORK SO THAT IS WHY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE. I AM VERY UPSET ABOUT IT BECAUSE I LOST ALL OF OUR HALLOWEEN PICS, KAYDENS BIRTHDAY PARTY PICS AND PICS OF MY KIDS FIRST PLANE RIDE!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, that is funny! I'm sad I missed you over Halloween weekend! Well, I've moved from blogger, so from now on I will be at wordpress.

Marci said...

I sent you an invite a while back and you have already accepted the invitation, so you should be fine! Thanks for being interested in my life! ha ha! I hope to see you again soon. I love the name tag!

Cannwin said...

bryan, rusty is on my facebook. he's been looking for you. Roibert got out of the military when he started law school this last august. what on earth took you to WY? and what part are you in?

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, this is amy (miller)..I just started a blog but its private so email me so I can add you! a.morty@hotmail.com