Monday, June 7, 2010

Way to Long!

It has been far to long since I have updated. Hopefully I can get back into updating often. Our family is doing great. We have had a fun year. There is way to much to catch up on so I won't try to cover the little details. The Kanyon just finished kindergarten and can't wait to start first grade. Kayden is growing up way to fast but unfortunately has no interest in being potty trained. Bryan's loves his job and is coming to the end of his current project in Wyoming. I am currently 24 weeks pregnant with our third little boy and couldn't be more thrilled. We are unsure were the future will take us but for now we are taking everything day by day. It is a little unsettling not knowing were are new addition will be born but he is coming no matter were we are at the time. It is finally warming up here in Wyoming and the kids are looking forward to a great summer spent swimming, playing at the park and playing with friends. Now we will see how long it takes for me to do another post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes,it HAS been way too long!! I am just as bad at updating though, so I can't complain;) Congrats on another boy! Do you have any names picked out yet?

Catherine said...

So glad you found my blog, Roxie! I didn't even know you had one. It will be so great to stay in touch with you guys better. I am also pregnant and just a few weeks ahead of you. I can't believe we're both going to have 3 kids. It seems just like yesterday we were swimming in Stephanie Ellison's pool and hanging out all the time.

SuzyQSparkles said...

You are always so easy-going about the uncertaintities in your life. It's soothing just to think of sitting and chatting with you. Glad to hear that the pregnancy is coming along... you are getting close now! Just a few move (10-12?) weeks and you'll be welcoming a great new little guy to your home! Any progress on his name (since you have NO CLUE where he'll be born!)? ;)